BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
- Other organizations
- Founded in: 2006
- Staff: 6
- Offer: Communication, Management, HR, QM and regulatory consulting, Contract research/clinical research, Regional cluster
- Cluster Membership: Human.technology Styria, MedTech-Cluster
- Profile: BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft mbH is an Austrian scientific network that is specialized in the key enabling technologies nanotechnology and biotechnology on a national and international basis, with an emphasis on (1) nanotoxicology, (2) sensor technologies, and (3) health, safety, and medicine. Additionally BioNanoNet GmbH supports coordination, management, dissemination and communication within projects.
- R&D: nanosafety; nanotoxicology; sensor technologies; health, safety, and medicine; personalized healthcare; nanomedicine; standardization; regulatory aspects of nanotechnology; responsible research and innovation; balanced dialogue and outreach in nanotechnologies.
- Services: BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft mbH contributes expertise as safe-by-design, safety innovation, nanosafety, and regulatory aspects of nanotechnology as well as supports coordination, management, dissemination and communication within national nd European projects (e.g. FFG, HORIZON 2020). BioNanoNet is well known in Europe and internationally as the key coordination point of Austrian community in the field of nanotechnology.