CBmed Centre for Biomarker Research in Medicine
- Research and education institutions
- Founded in: 2014
- Staff: 50
- Focus: Applied research, Development
- Research area: Bioinformatics, Biological sciences, Medical and health sciences, Medical engineering
- Cluster Membership: Human.technology Styria, LISAvienna
- R&D: CBmed has a research focus on medical biomarker research in the fields of oncology, metabolic diseases, autoimmunity, infection and inflammation.
- Services: CBmed provides state-of-the-art technologies in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, digital pathology, next generation sequencing and metabolomics in combination with a wide range of medical expertise for investigator driven clinical trials.