CATRA GmbH Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Engineering
- Founded in: 2013
- Staff: 0
- Focus: Dental devices, Electromechanical medical devices
- Cluster Membership: Human.technology Styria
- Profile: CATRA GmbH is a research and development company in the field of pharmaceutical as well as medical process and product development. Process- and mechanical engineering are combined with innovation and pharmaceutical know-how. Our core competences are development, construction and production of customized equipment and turnkey machinery to support or implement a production process in the pharmaceutical industry.
- R&D: Biomedical engineering is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes (e.g. diagnostic or therapeutic). This field seeks to close the gap between engineering and medicine. It combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological know-how to advance health care treatment, including diagnosis, and therapy
- Production: CATRA offers a full range of services in automation. We develop a customized solution with you in line with your requirements, technically reliable and cost-oriented. Benefit from our wide, long-term experience and range of mechanical production in the fields of milling, turning, drilling and welding. As a competent partner, our motivated team offers technical expertise and high-quality mechanical processing. Processing strictly adheres to EN ISO9001:2008.
- Services: Our team work is characterized by open, clear communication and positive, constructive feedback. We work together towards common goals. Providing a cooperative and comfortable working environment for our employees, where partnership and respect are taken for granted, is important to us.Commitment and enthusiasm of each employee for our projects makes us a strong team. CATRA is different! Integrity, courage, teamwork, commitment and innovation – we live our values.
- Sales/Distribution: Our network of partners and cooperation with national and international research institutions, high-tech companies and Universities reflect the high standard of CATRA. In addition to its own CFD application of simulation we sell a CFD-DEM coupled software product developed by RCPE GmbH and AVL List GmbH. This simulation software is currently known as eXtended Particle Simulation among the industry. Hereby CATRA forms the main retailer of this software and supports its customers.