Sanochemia Pharmazeutika AG
- RDM* biotech/pharma
- Founded in: 1990
- Staff: 133
- Techniques: Bioinformatics, Cell and tissue culture, DNA/RNA, Proteins and other molecules, Process biotechnology techniques
Diseases of the nervous system
Diseases of the genitourinary system
- Topic: Human health, Animal health
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: SANOCHEMIA is an internationally active player with a long-standing tradition in the development and manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients and drugs. The Company specialises in segments of the oncology, pain management, neurodegeneration and, in particular, imaging diagnostic markets.Through the acquisition of Alvetra und Werfft GmbH, SANOCHEMIA has succeeded in consolidating its standing in the area of veterinary medicine and also acquired additional subsidiaries in promising markets.
- R&D: The core focus is currently on the development of efficient cancer diagnostics such as Vidon®, for use in the photodynamic diagnosis of bladder cancer and Secrelux®, a pancreatic function diagnostic.
- Production: Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), Pharmaceutical production (tolperisone), Clinical Diagnostics, Veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Services: Development and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) ranging from establishing laboratory processes through up-scaling to industrial-scale production. In the Pharmaceutical production specialises in the manufacture of sterile and semi-sterile liquid and semi-liquid presentations, including antibiotics and hormones, according to GMP standards.
- Sales/Distribution: Global marketing of the radiological products, Veterinary medicine, Synthetic galanthamine.